The Mock MBA Interview
Congratulations on receiving an MBA interview invitation!
We are the mock MBA interview experts.
Our specialty is elite business school interview preparation. We've helped clients gain admission to Harvard Business School, Columbia Business School, Chicago Booth, London Business School, NYU Stern, MIT Sloan, Wharton, Berkeley Haas and more.
MissionAccepted.com's "The Mock Interview" service is a 1-hour video session with an experienced MBA alum. It starts with a real-time business school admissions interview simulation followed by an immediate assessment with specific feedback.
- Real interview questions, customized based on your application and the school
- 30 minute MBA practice interview
- 20-30 minute live feedback
- Post-interview email with all questions and notes from the interview
Contact us to schedule your mock MBA interview. We'll respond within 48 hours.
Why choose MissionAccepted.com? It's simple: quality and cost.
We offer comprehensive MBA interview preparation at competitive prices. In fact, we're so confident in the value of our offering that we've made it easy to compare our pricing to the competition (see list below). We did our homework, and found that the average MBA admissions consulting firm charges $533 for similar services - and that's just for the ones who have a transparent price list on their websites.
Of course, it's not just about price. You want to work with an experienced MBA alum who will help you prepare and feel confident for the big day. Here's what a few of our clients have to say about The Mock Interview.
- HBS interview: "As someone who practiced interviewing with multiple consultants, I can honestly say that the mock interview conducted by Jyll prepared me perfectly for the real thing. Not only were some of her questions repeated in my interview, but her tone, pace and approach to the process were spot on. Thank you again Jyll!!!"
- NYU Stern interview: "Jyll came into the interview prepared having read my entire application to simulate the NYU interview experience. My actual interview ended up being much easier than the mock interview and I wasn’t asked any questions that Jyll didn’t cover beforehand. After the mock interview, Jyll gave detailed analysis about what I did well and what needed to be improved. I highly recommend this service for anyone who has been invited to interview at their target school."
- HBS 2+2 interview: "Jyll was so valuable in preparing me for my HBS interview. She helped me better articulate my story and think quickly for questions I was not prepared for. More importantly, she told me what to watch out for during the interview. Her feedback and advice left me feeling confident for my interview. Thanks in large part to my mock interview with Jyll, I was accepted to the HBS 2+2 program. She really offers the best experience, and for a much more reasonable price than other services. "
- LBS interview: "Jyll helped me to prepare the 'perfect' interview. I really wanted to do my MBA at LBS, but I was aware that their interview is particularly challenging. During the mock interview, Jyll covered about 80% of the questions I was asked in the actual interview, and her feedback was extremely useful to arrive there at my best. I would recommend her to everybody."
We're proud of the value we offer our clients, and look forward to the privilege of working with you. Contact us today.
Compare our pricing to the competition
We scoured search results for "mock MBA interview" and "mba interview preparation" to find out what our competitors charge for similar MBA interview preparation services. If you don't see a company listed here, it's likely because they don't share pricing on their website. Updated Summer 2019.